Monday, May 25, 2009

Megan in Mexico update: May 2009

Here's my latest monthly update... See the sidebar to the right (under the Mexico map) for past "Megan in Mexico" updates!

After a busy day at the Inaugural Stillwater Marathon yesterday (that would be volunteering in the medical tent, NOT running!) - I spent today reading, baking banana bread, biking to the store for milk, perusing Half Price Books (ok, and maybe buying just a few...they were an extra 20% off after all!) and browsing through the shelves at Barnes & Noble with a friend, sitting at a coffee shop talking and looking through our new books, and now am off to read myself to sleep...you'll notice that only a few of these activities didn't involve books (and those both had to do with something to snack on while I read)...yes, I'll admit that I'm a bit of a bibliophile!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Megan, I want to be the first to post a comment today. I love your blog--when you come to Tijuana (and Chula Vista), can you help me get one going?