Monday, September 28, 2009

jacob's well

Yesterday I had the opportunity to share about my upcoming ministry at El Refugio at a church in South Minneapolis called Jacob's Well. My dear friends, Darrell and Betty Knosalla (who have been amazing champions of my ministry in Tijuana throughout the years and now as I prepare to return long-term), initiated this opportunity and I am so thankful! Special thanks also to Dawn, who coordinated my involvement at the service. And I especially want to thank to all of the people there who took the time to stop and talk with me yesterday, who encouraged me and promised to pray, and who gave to my ministry! The focus of the service was on generosity and yesterday I - and in turn, the homeless elderly of Tijuana - were privileged to be the recipient of some of the amazing generosity of the people at Jacob's Well. ¡Gracias!

No comments: