Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Megan (FINALLY) in Mexico!

Just wanted to let you all know that, yes, I am finally in Mexico!  I crossed the border into Tijuana on Monday.  A few prayer requests:
  • for my heath: I'm still battling a bad head/chest cold, but it seems to be improving poco a poco...
  • for my living situation: I'm currently staying with a great family whom I've known for 7 years, but it's a bit crowded with 8 of us in a small 2-bedroom apartment...there are a few possibilities for longer-term living situations for me, so pray that God will provide the right place at the right time!
  • that I'd take advantage of these days before I start working to re-connect with people here
I'll write more (plus fotos) later on...

2 comments:

Liz K said...

Hurray! Praying all the junk in your head/chest clears up soon!

Through Grand-ma Goggles said...

It was my turn to pray for you on the 2nd, Megan. I know you felt them!