Saturday, February 13, 2010

wish list!

Here's a list of current supplies needed for our church/children's ministry...I'll try to keep this updated for those of you who would like to donate any of these items!  The starred items are what we need most right now!

Items can be mailed to me at: Megan Riggott, c/o Saracoffs, 173 Whitney St, Chula Vista CA 91910.  Depending on shipping costs, etc, it may be more cost effective to donate money to purchase needed items here (see below).  If you live in the San Diego area, email me to arrange the "hand-off"!

If you're interested in donating Bibles/books/movies/etc for our church/children's ministry, I've created a wish list on amazon.com (http://amzn.com/w/39WYG01XNO7X8).  You can have them shipped right to me and orders over $25 have free shipping!

You can also donate money for supplies by going to riggott.lam.org - click my name at the bottom of the page, then choose the "work funds" category (instead of "support") if you'd like your gift to go towards purchasing needed supplies for my ministries.

children's ministry needs:
general church needs:
community health ministry needs:
(updated 12 July 2010)


No comments: