Tuesday, April 5, 2011

dessert gatherings!

For those of you in the Twin Cities area, I'd like to invite you to an upcoming dessert gathering!  It will simply be a time for me to share about my past year and future ministry in Tijuana, for you to ask any questions that you may have, and of course to enjoy some delicious desserts!

Several of my supporters have graciously volunteered to host these gatherings, so if you'd like to connect with me before I return to Mexico, please let me know!  There are several options:
  • Sunday, April 10th at 7pm - at the Hedstrand's home in Shoreview
  • Thursday, April 14th at 7pm - at the Aust's home in Bloomington
  • Tuesday, April 19th at 7pm - at the Knosalla's home in South Minneapolis
Because space at each of these gatherings will be somewhat limited, please RSVP by replying to this email if you'd like to come to one.  (I'll get the address and directions to you at that point.)  Hope to see many of you!

No comments: