Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Megan in Mexico update: September 2011



This is really more of a belated August update!  If you keep up with this blog, you've probably already had the chance to read about how our August children's ministry events went and see some fotos of such.  If not, I invite you to CLICK HERE to take a look at this update and my recent blog posts.

IMPORTANT SUPPORT UPDATE: One other thing that I shared in this update is that I'm in great need of one-time (or regular!) donations.  Due to a regular deficit (my monthly donations don't quite cover my expenses) as well as the extra expenses during the month of August, I have just about depleted all of my reserve funds in my Support account, as well as my Work Funds and Travel/Equipment accounts.  If you are willing to give towards my ministry in Mexico, you can DONATE HERE.  Please pray with me that God would provide for my financial needs so that I can continue this ministry here in Tijuana.

No comments: