Sunday, June 7, 2009

blog buttons and such...

Now you can show your support and share with others about my ministry in Mexico...simply by placing my blog button (the above picture which contains a link to my site) on your own blog or website! It's very easy to do...just email me for the html code and instructions.

PS - You may have noticed another new button on my sidebar (all the way at the bottom right). Si tomas café, if you drink coffee...or tea or hot chocolate...really, if you ever drink anything at all from a coffee shop, you should check out these great coffee cup sleeves by Bubba & Belle! They are re-usable and handmade from "upcycled" material such as burlap coffee sacks. This is a small business being started by my friends Jenna and Kristy, in order to provide a few small ways to waste less...as well as to earn some money to send their daughters to preschool :)

No comments: