Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The newest additions to my bookcase* from the wonderful Half-Price Books (Kat and Erica, thanks for indulging me today, and for not judging me for buying more than one dictionary!):
  • Collin's Spanish Unabridged Dictionary (my first ever big Spanish-English dictionary, which unfortunately will have to stay behind when I go to Tijuana)
  • Collin's Spanish Concise Dictionary (to bring with me)
  • Harrap's Super-Mini Spanish Grammer (because I can't bring Em, my personal Spanish grammer teacher, with me)
  • Harrap's Super-Mini Spanish Verbs (because I somehow tested out of the Spanish class in college in which you learn the subjunctivo, even though I'd never actually learned it)
  • Loney Planet's Russian Phrasebook (yes, Russian...this is with thoughts of you, Heilie, and our days of studying during oversplits...I sometimes wonder what my life would be like if I'd have chosen to pursue Russian instead of Spanish...)
*ok, they don't actually fit into my bookcase as it's already full...

PS - Happy anniversary, Jenna and Aaron!

1 comment:

jenna - through mommy goggles said...

I'm pretty sure your next apartment needs to have at least two bedrooms, so as to accomodate all of your books.