Tuesday, October 13, 2009

addendums

1) I now also have plane tickets to Colorado for my cross-cultural ministry training in December! The many pre-departure details are starting to come together!

2) I was talking to Jenna on the phone the other day and I could hear Camille in the background saying, "Auntie...hi!" She sure knows how to melt her auntie's heart...

3) It snowed again. Quite a bit this time. Most of it is gone by now, but my grandparents' neighbors have 2 snowmen still standing in their yard. Kat insisted that this meant that we could now listen to Christmas music and since I had the Third Day Christmas Offerings CD in my car, we did just that, which helped a little bit.


PS - Camille and her auntie say, "what happened to fall?!?" I can hardly believe that this foto was taken only a few weeks ago, and now there's snowmen lurking about...

1 comment:

Carrie Smith said...

snow?!?!?!?! GROSS!! I'm so bipolar. I miss fall and apples and leaves changing, but I hate cold weather. Is it possible to have 3 seasons a year and just skip winter (and only have enough snow to make a white Christmas?) Seasons sure help keeping in track of time though. You could tell me it was any month here in Costa Rica and I'd believe you because it's all the same!! (except in some months in rains more) Crazy. That is so sweet about your niece. I can't wait to see my niece and nephews in Feb!! AND WAHOO PLANE TICKETS!!!!!