Saturday, October 10, 2009

which one of these things...

...is not like the other?! Here's a few random unrelated but notable pieces of news in my life recently...two of which are much more exciting than the third, in my opinion...

1) I have a plane ticket to Miami on January 18th! It was given to me by some wonderful friends who were extremely generous with their frequent flyer miles...thank you D&B!!! Now I just need to get from Miami to San Diego/Tijuana a few days later!

2) Camille started calling me "Auntie" yesterday! She's repeated it for awhile now, but just started saying it on her own. I love that little girl so much and it's SO hard to think of not seeing her all the time once I'm in Mexico.

3) It snowed last night while I was at work. On October 10th. It took a long time to scrape the frozen snow off of my car windows so that I could go home this morning. Ridiculous.

1 comment:

jenna - through mommy goggles said...

She was saying "Auntie" ALL DAY LONG! Long after we said goodbye to you at the gym. All day she wanted her auntie!!