Tuesday, June 28, 2011

cholitos


A few of my favorite cholitos from my neighborhood!  (So far the best literal English translation of cholo that I've come up with is "gangster," but that doesn't quite capture it...)  I especially like how one of them is much more interested in his ice cream than in acting tough!

In other news, I've added a new page to my blog!  On this page I hope to share resources that have helped me in my life and ministry in Tijuana.  I hope that these resources might also help YOU to have a better understanding of my context & that of my neighbors, so that you would better know how to pray & support us...  Please check it out and let me know what you think!

http://megan-in-mexico.blogspot.com/p/learn.html (or click on the "learn" tab towards the top of the blog)

No comments: