Wednesday, June 15, 2011

pray for prisoner: "La Paloma"

Please pray that God and the authorities would "look upon us with favor" so that we can obtain the proper paperwork and get our church vehicle (known around here as La Paloma - "the dove") out of the impound lot.  If we don't get it out by July 7th, we will lose the truck, but also the fee increases each day that it remains impounded.  As summer vacation approaches, we especially hope to have La Paloma back for children's ministry events!

ADDENDUM: Ok, so I keep go back and forth on this.  On one hand we could really use the truck especially for the kids; on the other it will mean more responsibilities for me that I'm not sure if I want or need, and while seemingly practical and necessary might take away from what my priorities truly should be (see last prayer request on PRAY page).  Oh, but I'm so very fond of La Paloma, it would be so sad to lose it.  Anyways, I'm ammending my prayer request to this: that God's will be done!


For more prayer requests, click here or on the PRAY tab above!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How/why did it get impounded?
Vicki Hagen

Magi said...

Because of 1 misplaced very important piece of paper. Ugh.