Monday, January 11, 2010

the final countdown: 7 days...

Only 1 week until my departure date! On Monday, January 18th: I'll leave Minnesota and fly to Miami for a few days at the Latin America Mission offices. Then, on to Tijuana!

MONTHLY FINANCIAL SUPPORT: I'm now at 97.4% of my full monthly support! Thank you for those of you who pledged to support me monthly at my open house. I now need only $65/month to be fully supported before I go! We are SO close! If you've recently sent or will be sending a pledge card or EFT form to LAM, please let me know too so I can update this countdown :)

MONTHLY PRAYER TEAM: Much thanks to all of you who have committed to pray once a month, there are now only 3 days to pray that aren't covered: the 9th, 16th and 19th. If you're willing to commit to praying for me and my ministry on one of these days, please let me know! If there's another day that would be easier for you to remember (ie a birthday or anniversary date), that's ok too...I'll take more than one person praying each day!

Please pray for me during the intensity (both the busyness and the emotion of saying goodbye) of this final week... Thank you!

No comments: