Friday, March 26, 2010

depa: mi casa es tu casa

Join me on a tour of my depa...!
(depa = departamento = apartment)

El Real de Jibarito 1...my building is on the left
(notice the ocean/islands in the background...Tijuana may not be the most beautiful place, but I sure have a great view!)

I'm on the left on the 2nd floor (with the tinfoil in the window)

my main living area (photo taken from the doorway)

my new used sofa which folds out into an extra bed...come visit!

my absolute favorite piece of furniture: my bookcase!

my kitchen (sans much food at the moment, unfortunately)

room-off-the-kitchen with water heater (yay!), pila (which is clogged), and fridge (which wouldn't fit in the kitchen)...
the granola bars are for Pelayo and the ChocoKrispis for me!

sink outside of bathroom (notice my birthday present from Aaron!)

my bathroom, obviously...

my cozy little bedroom
(I don't know what I'd do without my wonderfully warm blankets!)

the spare room / donation storage room / still-a-giant-mess room

I am SO blessed to have found this great departamento in a perfect location (across the street from the Asilo where I work and within walking distance of church/friends and right on main taxi/bus route)!  Come visit sometime...mi casa es tu casa!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Megan looks like a nice apartment. It's nice to come home to a place all your own. I am praying for you!